some time! This mystery letter has confirmed it all.
I was also wondering if the man who captured Elizabeth Wong private obscene
photo was actually hiding inside Khir Toyo's bungalow? Telco people could
easily check this out!!. It seems things are pointing to Khir Toyo - remember
the Balkis scandal which was exposed just after Pakatan Rakyat took over Selangor.
We will cut and paste whatever from above here so that you will get an all-in-one info at one place here.
RE: BRIBERY, MISCONDUCT AND CORRUPTION OF A SENIOR OFFICER OF MACC SELANGOR
With due respect, we would like to refer to the above subject-matter.
Please be informed that we, officers of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC), feel obliged to expose the misconduct and bribery of a senior officer of MACC, DEPUTY DIRECTOR (DD) MACC Selangor known as PKPj I HISHAMUDDIN BIN HASHIM, in connection with the case of TEOH BENG HOCK and another case involving the bungalow of DATO' SERI DR MOHAMAD KHIR BIN TOYO in Section 7, Shah Alam, Selangor.
2. For the kind information of YBhg Tan Sri/Dato/Tuan/Puan, the DD was directly involved in the investigations on the fraud case of the Selangor State Government's funds allocation for YB Ean (ADUN Seri Kembangan). His involvement was not just on official orders, but he has also been given instructions to his subordinates to find, with any means possible, any evidence of wrongdoing by the Selangor State Government. He acted in this manner as he had made a conspiracy with Khir Toyo to topple the state government of Selangor. As a consequence of his greed, it had resulted in the death of TEOH BENG HOCK. There arise a few suspicious questions for us, officers of the MACC Malaysia, regarding how Teoh Beng Hock could have died. We suspect of the DD's involvement in the death of Teoh Beng Hock as based on the following allegations:
- DD had ordered all MACC officers involved in the operation that he was not directly involved in the case. In fact, he was the one who gave all the orders in this operation and other operations of MACC Selangor. In fact, he was afraid to be involved directly because this could expose his conspiracy with Khir Toyo.
- The chemists have discovered fingerprints and male DNA on the front side of both sides of Teoh Beng Hock's belt. Based on the knowledge of our officers of MACC Malaysia, DD has an individual style of interrogation techniques which include interrogating a suspect by holding the front of his belt, lifting him a few times while shaking him.
- The process of collecting DNA from Selangor MACC officers was performed in 2 sessions. In the first session of collecting DNA, DD made every effort to evade from giving his DNA sample. The DD was said to have given his DNA sample in the second session, but suspicions arise because DD gave his DNA sample in the privacy of his own office while all other MACC officers including the MACC Director have given their DNA samples in a meeting room in the presence of many other individuals. Why did the DD give his DNA sample in a secretive manner? Was the DNA provided really his DNA? We, the officers of the MACC Malaysia, felt puzzled that there was no one else in the presence of the DD when he allegedly gave his DNA sample? We recommend that the DNA Test on the DD must be done again, witnessed by a group of people who can be trusted.
- We have been informed that the DD had ordered his subordinates to erase/clean the fingerprints on the window that Teoh was believed to have fallen from. This proved so when the police could not find any signs of fingerprints, new or old, on the window. The question is, why did the DD order that to be done?
- We suspect, based on information we have obtained, that the DD did not clock out with his punch-card when he left the office on 16th of July 2009, at 6:10 am. This is important because it can prove that the DD was the last person to see Teoh. The question is why he did not clock out with his punch-card as he is a person who always punches his card. For record, he is very diligent with his punch-card.
3. For the information of YBhg Tan Sir/Dato/Tuan/Puan, the DD in question is very influential in the enforcement of investigation operations around Selangor and the rest of Malaysia. In MACC Selangor, he is the most important person who decides whether a case should be prosecuted even if the power should rest in the hands of the Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP). His decision is prompted by his personal interests and those of his co-conspirators. So, it is no surprise that he led the MACC Selangor Investigative Unit for decades, at least since the Selangor state government was under the helm of the Barisan Nasional government (Khir Toyo) until now. He was promoted ahead of schedule, from Grade 41 to Grade 54, within a period of 16 years without transfer to other positions or locations other than that of the MACC Selangor. Based on the terms of employment of MACC, any officer who has been promoted or who has worked for more than 5 years in a State should be transferred to a different location to avoid the officer being involved in local bribery. One of the reasons he was never transferred is because he was tasked to "take care of" the position of Dato' Seri Dr Khir Toyo in Selangor. As a result, Khir Toyo also "took care of" his position in Selangor as a reciprocal favour.
4. As a result of his position in MACC Selangor for these many years, he has been involved in various cases of bribery and misuse of power. Some of the incidents of bribery or misuse of power that we have investigated are as follows:
- Closing the case of Khir Toyo connected to the approval of a road construction project, in Sekinchan measuring 20.5 km valued at RM 92.5 million to a contractor that was nearly blacklisted, Meram Holdings. According to the JKR's estimates, the road should have cost less than RM 50 million. The subcontractor that did the work on the project was Cabaran Wangsa, owned by Pua Kim An, the landlord of a house that had once been rented by Khir, while another company director, Ahmad Tarmizi Tajjeury is Khir crony that was also given 100 acres of land at a profit to him of at least RM 20 million.
- Possess assets that exceed his emoluments such as:
a. Own a few rental houses of which one is a two storey terrace house that was purchased at an exceptional price from Pemaju Kumpulan Lebar Daun Development Sdn Bhd, as a result of the closing of the case against the Group Executive Chairman, Dato' Noor Azman @ Noor Hizam bin Mohd Nurdin. The case was investigated by then BPR Selangor for a few years together with various other houses owned by him. To avoid public and subordinate suspicions, he lived in the Government Quarters in Kg Atap, Kuala Lumpur.
b. Own a Petronas petrol station on the left of the Federal Highway KM 8.6 - 8.7, Section 1, Federal Highway, Shah Alam, 40000 Selangor (near the Melati Roundabout, from Shah Alam to Klang bound, registered under the name of his brother. The petrol kiosk only just began operation this year (2009), part of which was built above a Chinese cemetery. He managed to get the site to build the petrol station because of his power, which was exercised during the period of Khir Toyo's government in Selangor.
c. Own several plots of land around Shah Alam, in which one of them is believed to be beside the new SACC Mall registered under the name of a wife of a Selangor MACC driver named Abdullah b Azim, a full time homemaker in her late 30s.
- He has been caught in close proximity with a subordinate officer, Investigator rank, named Nor Azlina bt Mustafa at the side of the Shah Alam Lake in early year 2009 by 2 police officers. He showed his identification card (MACC) and informed the police officers that he and the officer were in the course of an operation and they were released. These "intimacies" between him and the Investigator were repeated and are a common knowledge of many including his own wife. The only action taken by the Department was to transfer the officer involved to the MACC Headquarters in Putrajaya. This was ineffective because Azlina is still always with the DD at the Selangor office.
5. The objective of this letter is to uphold justice and prevent the further abuse of power especially in the MACC and throughout Malaysia. We in the MACC, are fed up to see his antics which have the blessings of the powers that be, like the sayings "beraja di mata, bersultan di hati". We in the MACC have lost all means to find departments/institutions/NGOs that can champion this issue so the appropriate action can be taken.
6. We, the officers of the MACC, would be touched and thankful that YBhg Dato'/tuan/puan could expose this issue to the people and the authorities so that an organisation/NGO can take the appropriate action, or an independent investigation, can be taken and raised to the Cabinet. This is very important because it involves the integrity of a serving officer of a department that upholds the laws involving human integrity. The DD is now making every effort to press his subordinates to find any faults involving ruling PKR with the hope that the PKR-led government will fall in Selangor and his secret will be safe. For your information, the DD is now very afraid whenever news about Dato' Seri Khir Toyo is released in the press and he would be very afraid if the case would expose his involvement.
7. We hope that any brave individuals or organizations can spread this information so that our actions can be brought to the attention of the responsible and trusted authorities and that justice can be done. We are unable to do it ourselves because he has "cable" with the higher authority.
8. Cooperation from YBhg Tan Sri/Dato'/tuan/puan is much appreciated and we hope that through your action, much more information can be brought to light involving individuals with no integrity. We hope that this will cleanse the MACC and its officers from further involvement in bribery and corruption.
"To serve for the beloved MACC/ Country"
We are by order of,
PEGAWAI-PEGAWAI SPRM MALAYSIA
KEGIATAN RASUAH, SALAHLAKU DAN PENYELEWENGAN PEGAWAI ATASAN SPRM SELANGOR